COVID-19 Safety Precautions at WAV PT
WAV PT is open at limited capacity as an essential health care service. If you are in pain, currently in rehabilitation, or need maintenance for your health and well being, don't hesitate to contact us to schedule your in-person, outdoor or virtual appointment, including zoom or facetime live or pre-recorded classes customized for our clients upon request.
If you are visiting our clinic, we want to assure and inform you of our safety protocols and business practices that may help you feel more at ease about coming in:
1. We are a boutique clinic, which means we see patients one at a time for the majority of the day. Our "classes" at this time are usually limited to 2-3 participants or for experienced movers, and we have been offering 'side by side' workouts to experience a rhythm and flow of a class in a private setting. We have been enjoying the opportunity to move with you during this time when we are a bit slower.
Additionally, during the stay at home order— if you want to ensure you are the only person at our clinic during your visit, just let us know in advance and we will make sure no other clients or patients are scheduled during your time with us.
2. We thoroughly disinfect between clients and patients. Around our clinic, you will find our homemade, essential oil and alcohol-based sprays where we clean walkways, doorknobs, restroom keys, equipment, infrared sauna, props, etc.
3. Temp checks and online Covid-19 pre-screening questionnaires are provided.
4. Masks are required. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you.
5. Our equipment is spaced well over 7 feet apart— and we make sure we are distancing ourselves as practitioners across multiple pieces of equipment providing 12+ feet of space between us.
6. While our days are warm in SoCal, we can open our windows and doors for cross-ocean breezes. We also have high-quality air cleaners in our open studio area and therapy rooms.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, we are here for you! Let’s stay healthy, boost our joy (and immune systems) by moving and working towards that ideal healthy lifestyle always, together!
Upon Arrival at WAV:
First of all, if you feel sick at all, or have been exposed or live with some with confirmed or presumed to be infected with COVID-19, please cancel your appointment and give us a call to discuss your options.
Wash your hands prior to our visit. (Bathrooms on-site).
Please remove your shoes at the door.
Face masks are required upon arrival, if you do not have one, we will provide one.
*Note we will monitor the safety of masks when exercising, practicing breath work, etc. Oximeter on site. You may be asked to remove your mask (we will wear ours) and luckily our weather is so great we can have many windows and doors wide open for fresh airflow.
Other Precautions We are Taking:
ALL equipment, floors and linens are completely cleaned with alcohol based essential
oil cleaners, between appointments.
All group equipment classes are currently limited to trios as we have all equipment distanced 6+ feet apart.
Group mat classes etc. will be offered both in person and virtually and outdoors wherever possible. Space will be limited to 4 on-site. When booking classes, at reservation checkout it will indicate what outdoor location we will meet at.
WAV PT Offers Telehealth Physical Therapy Appointments
We offer online, virtual options via zoom at this time.
WAV PT in South Orange County Offers Safe, Private Therapy Sessions
See Our WAV PT COVID-19 Facility Social Distancing Protocol Images Below: